Sunday 4 September 2016

NOLLYWOOD: Odunlade Adekola refutes rumours saying 'he visited witches to become popular'

Odunlade Adekola

Prestigious Yoruba movie actor, Odunlade Adekola, has tended to cases that he made it to the top by going to and condescending witch doctors.

The Ogun State-born actor said he will never and had never been encompassed in such act.

Talking with the Punch, the 'Oko Ashewo' actor said, A few people say that I utilized voodoo or otherworldly powers to be effective. I hear when they say such yet I tell everybody that I can never do such. Amid the graduation of my understudies a year ago, I tended to this issue since it was amid that time individuals were selling bits of gossip about my breakdown.

The actor went further to state that “When the rumour of my death hit town, some people said that I did ‘jazz’ to be successful. That was why during the graduation of my students last year, I said it in public that if I had ever thought of doing ‘jazz’ to succeed God should make me lose everything I had ever worked for.

“I never knew I would be successful as an actor; my belief has always been that God should elevate me in my endeavours. I always prayed that God should make me a successful person.


“I hear these comments but they do not move me at all. I am a writer, director, producer and an actor. It is normal for people to talk but it has never upset me,” the 37-year-old actor added.

No comments:
Write comments