Saturday 18 February 2017

It will surprise you how this woman married her house just to avoid being evicted

Woman marries house

This was a week full so many intrigues as a 43-year-old lady got married to her rented house just to ensure she does not lose it to anyone, including the landlord.

Her action was hatched after she discovered that the house had been put for sale in the property market, which automatically mean her being evicted from the building.

According to sources, the lady was also saving dearly to have the property bought. But because the money saved so far was nowhere close the sales price, she decided improvise the fake wedding to scale herself through.


During a press chat journalists, she explained to the the Mirror: ‘I had a ceremony. I put my dress on.

‘I don’t care – I have a method in my madness. I don’t care if people think I’m a nutter.

You would have to take me kicking and screaming from this house.’

Also, after making some effort to launch a Crowdfunder in order to enable her realize the £400,000 for the building, unfortunately, all she has been able raise so far was just £56

When asked about her relationship status now, Deborah said: ‘I am single but I do have a man in my life.

‘Norman is a man – he’s got a man’s spirit – and he looks after us. I think houses do have spirits sometimes.’


In January, she was blasted by Philip Schofield on This Morning for spending £2,800 in benefits on her children’s Christmas presents.

No comments:
Write comments