Tuesday 26 July 2016

PASTOR DIGS UP CHARMS BURIED IN HIS CHURCH MEMBER'S SALON IN ABUJA

Abuja pastor digs up charm from salon

Pandemonium in Lugbe, Abuja, as a pastor dig up charms from the salon of one Mrs. Arikpo Michael Happiness, who happens to be his church member. According to sources, the woman resorted to inviting her spiritual father, pastor, Prophet Abubakar Emmanuel Ajodo, General Overseer of In His Presence Prayer Mission, Abuja to pray for her business, as she had always lacked customers unlike others in the same area of business with who always smile home.


 Here is what Happiness has to say, “I was in my working place which I collected on June 29, 2016, when I called on my prophet to come and pray for me, because there is no work, and finally when my daddy in the Lord came, he found out that there is something in the ground and there are tiles on the floor of the salon.

“So, he now prayed, and after the prayer, he asked me to go and bring him a cutlass; before I went to get the cutlass, my own mother was already at the place and as I was away to get the cutlass, my mother ran after me and said I should come and see what the prophet has removed from the ground in the salon.”

According to investigation, the pastor broke open the floor during the prayer session with cutlass and hoe and to everybody’s amazement, a lifeless pigeon, calabash, and a pot were found buried in the floor of the salon.

 Happiness further stressed that, “When I came back to the salon, I saw a calabash with a cover and inside it, there was a big dead pigeon and other juju materials. The summary is that these are the things making customers not to come to my salon, and if I work, the money would go to the woman that gave me the shop. So, that is how we found out the place was under a spell.

“My landlady was discovered to have been the one behind it because she threatened me. She boasted and threatened that she was going to fight me physically and spiritually, and that I should go and bring the fetish things back into the salon.

“She told me she was the one that put or buried the juju there, and I should pay her some money; whether I have stayed up to a complete month or not, is not her business. She said I must give her all the money I made throughout my stay, since I decided to destroy the juju pot. But I did not make any money; that is even the reason I invited my church pastor to pray on the place,” she added.

When the purported land-lady could not bear any longer, seeing that her evil works were being exposed, she came out physically to fight the tenant. The fight then made some persons to invite the police into the matter, and got the both parties arrested at the local station, but were later bailed.


No comments:
Write comments