Saturday 23 July 2016

SHE’S BEGGING MY HUSBAND TO RETURN HER PANT

Relationship

A 42-year-old woman known as Mrs. Taiwo Oluwanisola has narrated to an Igando Customary Court sitting in Lagos State how she tripped into a message where her friend was seriously begging her husband  (Mr. Olajide Oluwanisola) to send her pant back to her.

This was revealed by Taiwo in an application she filed before the court asking for the dissoloution of their marriage which has lasted for 18 years, as a result of her husband’s unfaithfulness to her.

 “My husband is dating my married friend and I discovered this when I was with his cell phone.

“Then, a whats-app message entered with my friend’s picture appearing on the screen begging my husband to return her pant.

“I showed my husband the message; he confessed that he was having an affair with her that I should forgive him.

“I also went to my friend’s house to confront her for having an affair with my husband.

“She also begged me that I should not let her husband hear about it and promised to end the relationship with my husband,” the petitioner testified.

However, the petitioner (Taiwo) who has four children with her husband, went further to tell the court that, her husband keeps threatening to kill her whenever they have any mis-understanding

 “My husband who used to beat me up using dangerous weapons also threatened to kill me.

“Anytime I received a call, my husband would demand for my cell phone to know if it were a man that called; and if I refused to surrender it to him, he would beat the hell out of me.

“He once attacked me on the bed with a cutlass threatening to machete me into pieces but I escaped by the whiskers,” she said.

She also told the court that for the past three years her husband had refused to eat any food made by her.
She, therefore, pleaded with the court to grant her application for divorce, saying that the love she had for him is dead.

On the other hand, Olajide, after denying the allegations levelled against him by his wife, aslo accused Taiwo (his wife) of having an extra-marital affair with another man.

“My wife is having affair with a man, I have caught them severally, and they always meet around 11p.m. in the darkness behind a transformer.

“She and her lover arrested me on two occasions, accusing me of always calling her lover’s cell phone and threatening his life which I know nothing about,” he said.

Olajide also described his wife as “an ingrate’’.

He alleged that he bought two cars for her when my business was booming but when it crashed, she started misbehaving.



“In fact, she even arrested me claiming I stole her N1,000 of which I am innocent of,” he said.

No comments:
Write comments