Thursday 22 September 2016

Behold the French man with 8 children and a wife who rejected a 5-bedroom house given to him by the Council

French man with 8 children

A French family of 10 who turned down a five-room house given to them by the council and griped they were being disregarded by the council say they have not precluded extending their family.

The 33-year-old father named Arnold Sube relocated to the UK in 2012 from Paris, accused Luton Borogh Council of failing to provide a huge property for him and his family.

However, notwithstanding their household issues, Arnold and spouse Jeanne haven't discounted having more kids.

So far the family have gotten over £100,000 in benefits in the most recent year.

When Arnold inquired as to whether they anticipate adding to their eight-in number brood, Arnold replied: "You never know.

"When my eight children are working how much will the government be collecting in taxes from them? The government will benefit from us living here in better conditions.

"They have to live like any other children not in this kind of condition. It is like they're being ignored by the authority, like any other children they deserve respect and dignity, it's their right.

"I want to make a contribution to society, I don't like lazy people- my dad told me to work hard and I have always been.

"People should take responsibility when they're supposed to and Luton council had a responsibility to find us accommodation suitable for our needs."

Arnold uncovered he had £15,000 set aside from working at a distribution center in Paris - yet halted work when he moved to Luton in 2012.

According to him, the whole money were spent leasing an expansive five room house in Luton before swinging to the council for assistance.

It was also made known that Arnold, is presently studying to be a psychiatric medical attendant, said: "I came with £15,000, and I paid by myself but after a few months I applied for a house on benefits."
"I love working, I have been working for the last 13 years, my intention was just to live and study while my family were still in France but my wife couldn't do it."

"I lived with my friend and I was feeling very sad because the home I left was beautiful. It was a massive flat with a garden and the nicest place I have ever lived, it had a garden, a dining room, a lounge and six bedrooms.

"I rented a five bedroom house here to give my kids the same standard of life but I couldn't keep it.

"Everything I own I bought before moving to England, in Paris we lived a very different life."

He wondered why English family moving into Paris are given a rousing welcome with their rights being protected and is amazed why the same is not being reciprocated by the British government.


No comments:
Write comments