Wednesday 1 February 2017

Will you spend £180,000 just to alter your God's given sex and still not be satisfied?


Transgender Kelly


Read what kelly has been going through after spending so much to change gender from male to female.

In the wake of spending an amazing £180k on surgery to wind up distinctly an attractive lady, Kelly Star says she is battling to make men consider her to be more than only an indulgence. The transgender Model, Kelly, from Perth, Australia has been single for over 12 years after her last relationship finished in 2005.

Since transitioning 30 years back Kelly has experienced 127 operations to change her appearance, including 19 operations on her breasts, going from glass measure 32C to a 32K.

Despite the fact that she is battling to discover the affection for her life, the 46-year-old says her well-proportioned figure-which she displayed on any semblance of Elle MacPherson and Gisele Bundchen-implies she is never shy of male consideration.

Kelly, who was 20-years of age when she experienced sex reassignment surgery, says: "For most guys, being with a trans-woman might be something that they're intrigued by and they just want to be with you once, which is disheartening.
                                    
"It's hard to find a man who is willing to tell their mates and family that they have a trans-partner, and I think that's the last barrier to trans-women being accepted.

"I think it takes a very strong man to openly date a trans-woman, because they do get a lot of stick from others, and I think that comes from the way we have been presented in the media.

"When attitudes to dating improve, that's going to really help transgender people."

Kelly's says her ex-partner's family only discovered she was a trans-woman when the couple broke up.

The model, who has spent over £100k on operations on her breasts, says: "Me and my ex were together from 2000, but most of his friends and all of his family only discovered I was a trans-woman when we broke up.

"At the time, I think I was happy not to have to explain my past and enjoyed the experience, to an extent. It's what I thought I wanted.

"But in time I grew more confident in myself and realised that it wasn't an ideal situation worrying about who might reveal my past or who may already know.

"In essence, I felt repressed."

Kelly was originally born a boy named Michael, Kelly was the youngest of six siblings. And was raised by parents, Paul and Sonia, now 81 and 79, and attended a Catholic school.

Kelly has gone under the knife in the UK, America, Thailand, Malaysia and Australia in her quest to obtain her dream body, saying: "The look I've wanted has been hard to achieve.

"It's taken over twenty years and I've had at least 127 surgeries.

"Sometimes surgeries haven't gone to plan or as well as I hoped, so there have been some setbacks.

"Over the last 28 years, I've had 19 operations on my breasts, as I've increased my cup size from a 32C to a 32K.

"While most of the operations went well, a couple of overseas procedures were botched, which meant I had to spend money to correct it in Australia."

Cost of surgery
Breasts - £108,000
Sex reassignment (including vaginal surgery) - £18,000
Hips/legs/bottom injections - £18,000
Lips - £15,000
Cheeks - £6,000
Nose - £4,800
Eyes - £1,200
Removal of silicone - £9,000

Total: £180,000


Breakdown of 127 surgeries
19 - Breast operations
44 - Permanent procedures on lips
25 - Silicone injections in hips, legs and bottom
20 - Silicone injections in cheeks
10 - Sex reassignment surgery including revisions
2 - Noses jobs
2 - Eyes
1 - Silicone removed from cheeks

4 - Silicone removed from hips and bottom

No comments:
Write comments