Thursday 5 January 2017

Read how a Rotherham teenager was sold as s3x slave by female social worker

Child abuse

It was at age 11 that 36-year-old Joanne was prepped for s3x by the corrupted Hussain siblings, who pimped her out everywhere throughout the nation.

Having lost her youth to the debilitated posse, Joanne was offered shelter by a lady called Karen MacGregor, a neighborhood philanthropy laborer, when she was 14.

Be that as it may, Joanne's alleviation was fleeting as "Aunt Kaz" requested she "pay her way" by constraining her to engage in s3xual relations with a string of Asian men.

However, at 21 she got away from MacGregor's grasp and, after 15 years, Joanne was a key observer in the trial that saw her captor and the men who took part in the pedophile ring cut down.

59-year-old MacGregor was later imprisoned for 13 years for kid mishandle offenses last February, while the Hussain siblings Arshid, Basharat and Bannaras got sentences of 35 years, 25 years and 19 years separately.

Joanne explained how at 11 years of age she began to look all starry eyed at Arshid Hussain, then 15 and known as Big Ash, as he gave her desserts and cigarettes.
She explained: “I was just a child but Ash gave me my first swig of booze.

“I was ignored at home. Mum didn’t seem bothered about what I got up to.

“It felt like Ash and his mates were the only people who wanted to know me. I thought they genuinely cared about me.”

But the one day, things took a sinister turn as Ash led her to an old churchyard.

Joanne remembered: “I didn’t understand where he was taking me but once we were out of sight, he roughly grabbed me and pushed my head down.

“Unzipping his jeans, he forced me to give him oral s3x. I cried that I didn’t want to and tried to wriggle free, but Ash had grabbed a fistful of my hair and was holding my head tight.

“I pleaded with him to stop, but eventually I went through with it. I thought if I gave him what he wanted, he’d let me go.

“But I was wrong. After that, it was as if I’d given Ash permission to do whatever he wanted, whenever he liked.”

Joanne narrated how Ash delivered her around his friends and brothers Basharat and Bannaras like a rag doll, telling her she “owed” them for all the booze, cigarettes and food they’d bought her.

She clarified: “By now, I was spending all my time with Ash and his gang. They barely let me out of their sight and if I didn’t do what they wanted, they beat me.

“Mum had washed her hands of me. One day she took me to social services offices and told them she couldn’t cope with me anymore.

“My eyes filled with tears as I watched Mum walk out of the office. She didn’t even look back. I was alone.

“Social services did their best but I was moved into a care home where Ash and his mates had even easier access to me.”

Amazingly, Joanne remembered how one night Ash scaled the wall of the home and climbed in through her bedroom window.

She said: “Ash brutally raped me in the care home, then pimped me out to the rest of his Asian mates. He even paid off his debts by offering me up for sex.

“If I ever refused, I was beaten and burned with cigarettes. I would often return to the care home, bloodied and bruised – not that anyone noticed.

“None of the staff asked me about what was happening and social services officers dismissed me as a promiscuous attention seeker.”

It was at that point Joanne met Shelley Davies.

She explained: “She was friendly and was a good listener. She told me I could stay at her friend Karen’s house, as she would look after me.”

When Joanne first arrived at MacGregor’s posh two-bedroom house, she got a glimpse of a normal life.

She said: “Karen told me I was safe now as she showed me around. She was caring and sympathetic, and she treated me like one of her own.”

But it was too good to be true.

 A few weeks later, Joanne told how MacGregor locked the doors and windows and informed her she needed to “earn her keep”.

Joanne recalled: “She said she had some male friends coming round later, and that I was to make them happy as I couldn’t expect to live there for free.

“When Karen returned home from her job in the taxi office with an Asian man, my heart sank. Make them happy – I knew exactly what she meant.

“I was woken in the middle of the night from the sofa bed in the living room, and made to have sex with the man, Qurban Ali, while Karen watched on.

“Qurban was Karen’s boyfriend but that didn’t stop them. The next night she simply brought more men back with her.

“What I’d thought was a safe haven was actually a Hansel and Gretel house.

“I was trapped. On the worst nights, I was forced to endure sex with five different men, each pawing at me one after the other.

“I never saw money change hands but Karen was always getting new furniture for the house or new bedding. I knew she was buying it with my rent money.”

Desperate, one day Joanne tried to escape through the kitchen window, but MacGregor and Davies “grabbed her by the ankles and dragged her” back inside.



She recalled: “They beat me until I lay sobbing in a pool of my own blood. Other escape bids ended the same way and Karen even sent police away when they turned up at the house looking for me.

“After eight months in her house of hell, I eventually seized my chance and fled. Social services moved me to a different care home, eight miles from Rotherham.”

But one day Joanne was told by one of the care workers that a message had been left for her from her ‘Auntie Kaz’.

She said: “I felt a sickening knot of dread tighten in my stomach as I realised it was Karen. She’d found me.

“She’d moved to Sheffield and left me her new number. I ignored it and never rang her – but then one day, she turned up at the home.

“The staff smiled as they ushered her into my bedroom. Frantic, I desperately tried to alert their attention.

“Once my bedroom door was locked behind us, Ash and one of his mates shinned up the drainpipe outside.

“I froze with fear but thankfully, staff spotted them and all three were ordered to leave. But my relief was short-lived.

“Later, when I walked outside, Karen and the two men pounced. They’d been waiting around the corner, and they bundled me into a car.


“We drove to Karen’s new house and it wasn’t long before there was a procession of Asian men hungry for sex and I was plunged back into my living hell.”

No comments:
Write comments