Thursday 27 October 2016

EMMANUEL EFFIONG: I was told by a mad woman to sacrifice a human head for me not to run mad

Emmanuel Effiong

One Emmanuel Effiong, aged 20 has been apprehended for executing a lady at Aba part in Abia State, Nigerian. During interrogation, he confessed to have committed the crime and said that it was a mad lady who told him to toss a human head into a waterway or he would go insane.

Effiong made the admission while in police detention of the police. He was captured by police agents in Aba, Abia State regarding a risk to the life of one Ikechukwu Udogu.

Be that as it may, in his confession, he uncovered thus, “I gave a mad woman money one day in Aba and she told me to look for a skull or human head and throw inside a river or I will go mad.

“One morning, when I saw a lifeless body in front of the park, I decided to cut off the dead woman’s head for the exercise. I threw the head into the Aba River to remain a normal person,” he admitted.

It was assembled that the police started scan for Effiong taking after a tip-off that an obscure individual, through a telephone content, debilitated to execute one Udogu, in the event that he neglected to pay him N15m recover. The Police Commissioner in the state, Mr. Adeleye Oyabade, affirmed the capture of the suspect, and said he admitted to the wrongdoing.

The Police Commissioner included that the culprit likewise admitted that he was behind the headless lady found on September 29, 2016 at the Aba primary motor park.

The police also said three blades and a telephone were recuperated from the suspect, including that examination was in advance to unwind the secret behind the devious demonstration.

During interrogation, Effiong, said he hails from Ikot Edet in Akwa Ibom State, acknowledged that he requested the payment from Udogu who declined to pay him his compensation since September 2009.


He said, “I served Mr. Udogu for many years as his gate-man, but he stopped paying my salary since September 2009. So, I decided to send him the threat message to get my money from him.”

No comments:
Write comments