Monday 8 August 2016

How my baby was ripped from my womb - Michelle Wilkins

Baby ripped from the womb

Michelle Wilkins reveals her ordeal in the hand of a ‘foetal abductor’.

In the 7th month of her pregnancy, Michelle went to meet Dynel Lane to have a look at some of her advertised maternity clothes she sampled online. On getting there, Dynel pounced on her ferociously and ripped her unborn baby from her womb with 2 kitchen knives.


Cut 'from hip to hip', Michelle was strangled by Dynel until she was unconscious and had the baby, called Aurora, ripped from her womb.

During her foremost newspaper interview, Michelle stated: "She grabbed me by the sweater. I was yelling 'what are you doing?' She started saying I had attacked her.

"She pushed me into one of the nearby bedrooms. She wrestled me on to the bed, got on top of me and tried to start smothering me with a pillow."

A lava lamp was also smashed over Michelle’s head, while Dynel was trying to strangle her

In continuation she said: "I remember thinking: "I have to survive for Aurora," but then everything went black and the next I knew, I woke up on the floor.

"I tried to stand but I couldn't feel my legs, so I fell forwards. Then I became aware I could feel my insides through my pants - I could feel the blood seeping out.

"When I felt my intestines through my stomach, I hoped that was Aurora, that it wasn't my gut. I felt my intestines fall out of my body as I tried to get up."

Though as a result of the attack, Michelle lost about 50% of her blood, however, she still managed to make a call to the police who came her rescue and rushed her to the hospital, where she was resuscitated after her heart paused.

Sadly, the next morning she was told Aurora had not survived the tragedy.

Two days later and Aurora's body was brought to Michelle who revealed the hardest moment of her life was holding, dressing and singing to her lifeless baby.

Contrarily, Lane lied to the police she'd been attacked by Michelle and only ripped the baby from her womb because she thought the baby would not be safe with her mother.

But the truth was later revealed Dynel had deceived her boyfriend by telling him she was pregnant, which made her to go as far as showing him fake ultrasound images. She also claimed to have given birth at home on the day of the attack. When her boyfriend came, he found the baby in the bathtub and rushed his girl and the baby to the hosptital.

Dynel Lane was finally sentenced to 100 years in jail after being found guilty of seven offences, including attempted murder.

"There's no answer to the question, why does somebody do this? This woman was sick. My grief has been excruciating," said an amazingly empathetic Michelle.

Michelle has not given up on having a child but claims it's 'not where she's at' at the moment.

What a truly horrific story but an amazing show of strength from Michelle.

Words by George Pavlou
CLICK TO WATCH

No comments:
Write comments