Tuesday 30 August 2016

DRAMA: As a ritualist tells a Pastor to rape teenage boy as the olny remedy to his gay practice

A pastor named Ekene Adoji with the Jesus Miracle Ministries, Awka, Anambra has fled after apparently sexually assaulting a 13-year-old boy.

According to sources, the minister was told by a traditionalist (native doctor) that his gay habit would be cured only if he sexually engages a male teenager.

The victim, who is an indigene of Ebonyi State, said the suspect deceived him by requesting that he stay behind after a vigil.

The little boy said that, “The pastor told me to wait till dawn and when I insisted on going home, he applied a substance on my eyes which made me to sleep.

“When I woke up, I noticed that my trousers were torn and my anus was damp. I also felt pains in my anus. I went home to inform my people about what happened.”

A relative of the casualty, Ngozi, said the family didn't know that Abuchi went to the said church that night.

She said after Abuchi let them know in regards to what happened, they raced to the church just to find that the pastor in question had fled.

The Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Nkiru Nwode in Anambra State, said the police had propelled a manhunt for the minister.


He further said “The victim has been taken to a hospital for treatment”.

No comments:
Write comments