Sunday 17 July 2016

THIERRY HENRY SPEAKS ON HIS DREAM FOR ARSENAL

Thierry Henry

Thierry Henry finally opens up on his dream to manage Arsenal.

He was an all-time record goalscorer for Arsenal. Henry was forcefully asked to leave the club’s under 18 side this season, after he was asked to choose between the job and his role at Sky Sports.

Though Henry completed his UEFA A license this year, but said he is not ready to manage at the moment.
 “I’d be lying if I told you being manager wasn’t a wish that I have because I love Arsenal,” Henry told The Sun.

“The game is my passion and always will be. I would like to manage — but I am far from it.

“Although I am able to manage any team now, I would still like to pass my Uefa Pro Licence, which I’m working on to give me a better all-round knowledge.

“Before you can think of becoming a first-team coach you need to have experience. That is what I’m trying to get and to complete the necessary coaching hours that are needed.

“There is a massive difference between a wish and doing it. I felt I could add something to the kids and also gain valuable experience myself.



“If it’s not to be there, then so be it. I have to respect the situation. I’ll continue to support the team and wish them the best for this season.”

No comments:
Write comments