Thursday 14 July 2016

READ WHY SOME WOMEN DO NOT WANT ANY HOUSEHELP

Woman pray court not to dissolve marriage

An Igando Customary Court has been told by a 42-year-old businesswoman named Oluwabunmi Balogun saying that her husband, Rasak, once endeavoured to assault their young servant.

The exposure was made by Oluwabunmi when she affirmed in a separation request documented by her better half on Thursday.

She blamed her significant other for being a tease, saying, “my husband attempted to rape my teenage housekeeper.

“When I went for a vigil, my 12-year-old housekeeper rushed to meet me in the church at about 12 a.m. half naked, telling me that my husband wanted to rape her.

“She stayed with me through the vigil and the following morning, I took the girl to my husband’s room to have her repeat herself in his presence.’’

The maid said that the applicant came into her room, grabbed her wrapper and endeavoured to assault her yet she got away.

Oluwabunmi further narrated that her husband asked the maid to take her belongings and quit after the showdown, including that “I also caught him and my friend’s younger sister coming out of a hotel’’.
She additionally affirmed that Rasak was dating a single parent on their road and that he packed out from his home that day the other lady stuffed out of hers.

“My husband packed out of the house he built to an unknown destination, abandoning me and our children.

“He moved out with a lady he was dating on our street to rent an apartment elsewhere.’’

The mother of three, notwithstanding, begged the court not to concede the desire of her husband for disintegration, saying that she was still infatuated with him.

The 51-year-old Rasak, who is an accountant, had encouraged the court to break down his 13-year-old marriage to Oluwabunmi for supposed sex starvation.

According to Rasak, “Whenever we have misunderstanding, my wife will deny me sex and food; and for the past six months now, she had refused me to make love to her.”

He said that his wife (Oluwabunmi) was of the habit of blaming him for treachery, including that “my wife always accused me of dating any woman she sees in my car.

“She once trailed me to a place, stopped my car, dragged the woman out of my car and she gave her the beating of her life.

“She also beat up one of our tenants, accusing her of having an affair with me.

“Because of her behaviour, I ordered her to leave my house and when she refused, I packed out from the house,” says Rasak.

Rasak, as a result, encouraged the court to break up his marriage, saying that he was tired and tired of the marriage and that the affection he once had for her had blurred.


The President of the court, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, from there on deferred the case till July 26 for judgment.

No comments:
Write comments