Monday 13 March 2017

This man have spent over $50,000 just to become a genderless alien

Boy who spent over $50,000 to become genderless

Here is Vinny Ohh, who resides in Los Angeles wanting change to a ‘genderless’ extra-terrestrial, which has made Vinny to embark on more than 100 cosmetic surgeries. The next line of action is to get rid of the genitals, nipples and bellybutton, if only any surgeon willing to do it is found.

According to the 22-year-old make-up artist they are neither male nor female.

In the past five years, Vinny had gone through several plastic surgeries for up to 110 times. They started getting lip fillers aged only 17-years-old, before having two nose jobs and cheek and brow bone fillers.

Vinny also likes to wear black contact lenses to make them look more like an alien.

"I want to be a sexless alien being; I want my outside to reflect how I feel on the inside. The overall image I want to do is an alien. I want to be a hybrid, not male or female," he told Caters News Agency.

One of the most controversial things Vinny wants doing is for the genitals to be removed.

"I've wanted to be sexless and genderless since I was 17. I've been going to [the] doctors to see if it's possible but had no luck," Vinny explained. "I don't want people to think I'm trying to change into a woman. I could live without sexual organs so why should I have a penis or a vagina? I don't see why I shouldn't have my genitals completely removed and have nothing down there."

"So far, I've had $50,000 in skincare and procedures including two rhinoplasties, facial fillers in my lips, cheeks and brow bone all to look extra-terrestrial."

"I do kind of look like a Martian. I have a really big head, no eyebrows and I've just been connecting with that. When people ask me how I'd label myself, I tell them an 'extra-terrestrial, hot mess, self-obsessed' it's becoming my slogan."


"Over the years, I've realised I'm not gay, bi, trans or any of these things, I just want to be me. I do it to inspire the world in a certain way, I want people to stop labelling others or putting them in boxes."

No comments:
Write comments