Monday 6 March 2017

SHOCKER: As a 96-year-old man narrates how he lived as a gay for 95 years without anyone knowing

Man 96 who live as a gay for 95 years

How it surprising it is to see a 95-year-old great-grand father who has been married for 67 years coming to the media to tell the world how became a gay when he was just 5-years-old. And how he pretentiously with it for over 90 years of his live.

It was in 2016 Roman decided to make gay life public, as he finally opened up to members of his family, saying there are certain things he wants to let the entire world to be aware of.

Roman, who lives in Los Angeles, explained: "I just told them plain that I was born and I was all my life gay.

"I told them the whole tragedy of my life and then they understood what happened to me.

"Can you imagine 90 years to be in the closet?"

Davey of You Tube then asked Roman if, now that he's out of the closet, he wants to have a boyfriend or companion, and he quickly replied 'yes'.

Does he have a type? Well, no. "I don't care!" he admits. "I don't look at the face, I look at the heart. Somebody to lean against. Somebody who feels the heart ticking - and nobody can do that unless you let them."

And then came an utterly heartbreaking confession.

Terribly, Roman doesn't feel as though he will be able to find a partner at his age - after so many wasted years.

"I'll be very honest about it," says Roman, "I really don't need any either physical or mental connections, I don't need [them].

"But I want to - I want to go to sleep and have somebody close to me, not for any other reason but to be sure that someone cares, you know? That's all."

Roman said to Davey: "For you it's easy to find. For me, I'm too old already. Who needs an old junk?"

He then asked what Davey thought of him and if he had the "right" to come out at this age.

"It's never too late to be your true self," Davey said.

Davey told Mirror Online: "Roman's story is very complex. On one hand, it's the triumphant story of a 95 year old man coming out of the closet - and shedding the weight of a nine-decade secret. That is certainly something worth celebrating!

"On the other hand, Roman's story is also deeply emotional and, at times, quite difficult. At some level, it's the story of lost opportunities

"You can't help but wonder, had the circumstances been different, how Roman's story could have ended differently.

"And you also feel for Roman's wife. While they undoubtedly loved each other in a deep way, both Roman and his wife deserve passion and sexual intimacy. Did they have that despite Roman being gay?


"But despite the story's complexity, Roman's desire to feel the heartbeat of someone who loves him is fundamentally human. It's a simple yearning that drives all of us. In it, we see Roman's humanity. And we see ourselves.

No comments:
Write comments