Thursday 9 February 2017

A French police officer caught in the act while raping a black man with his baton

Black youth worker raped by a French police

Pandemonium in France as a black youth worker named Theo was said to have been allegedly attacked s3xually by a French policeman with a baton in Aulnay-sous-Bos.

According to sources, the 22-year-old Theo got arrested in one of the estates called ‘3000 estate’ in the northeast district of Paris, after a group was arrested. The victim, identified as a 22-year-old man named Theo, was arrested on Thursday during a raid.

The policeman during the process ‘attempted to arrest a 22-year-old man’, and when he resisted arrest, teargas was used on him and ‘one of them used an expandable baton’, as reported by the prosecutor’s office.

The cruel act resulted into serious injuries which also affected his rectum in such a way that required him to undergo a significant surgery. During investigation, the doctor handling his case discovered Theo had suffered ‘a longitudinal wound in the anal canal’ and ‘a section of the sphincter muscle’. He would remain in hospital on 60-day medical leave.

An edited video clip which shows details of the crime was also posted online, though the areas which covered the suspected rape was deleted.

The victim while testifying of his ordeal to his legal counsel stated how ‘violent’ identity check officer ripped off his bag and continued to beat him up.

“I didn’t try to run away. I told the officers: ‘You’ve torn my bag’, to which they replied that they didn’t give a damn. They all tried to grab me. I asked them why they were doing this, but they just continued to throw insults at me.

He told me to put my hands behind my back. They put handcuffs on me and then they told me to sit down. They sprayed tear gas in my face and then I had an ephemeral pain in my buttocks. My trousers were lowered. I was in serious pain.”

“This is a horrific, violent, racist, sexual violence by French police against a black man”. #JusticePourTheo

 Consequently, one of the officer was later accused to have had the victim raped with a police baton, as well as three other officers who were also accused of assault.


The actions of these police officers sparked off several demonstrations in Aulnay-sous-Bois, with inscriptions saying “Just for Theo” on their shirts and banners.

No comments:
Write comments