Monday 21 November 2016

First British teenager cryogenically frozen flown to the U.S.

First British girl to be frozen

A British adolescent young lady has left a mark on the world in the wake of turning into the foremost kid to be cryogenically solidified.

The case went to court after the young lady asked the judge to permit it to happen after she discovered she was gradually dying of cancer. The case got to the high when her mother bolstered her desires, with the father objecting to her wish.

The guardians, who are separated, entered a fight in court with the father believing that £37,000 cost and the merciless procedure of safeguarding her were a lot for his irritated little girl.

While lying down on her transitory bed, the adolescent composed a letter to the judge, which read: "I have been asked to explain why I want this unusual thing done. I am only 14-years-old and I don't want to die but I know I am going to die.

"I think being cryo-preserved gives me a chance to be cured and woken up - even in hundreds of years' time. I don't want to be buried underground.

"I want to live and live longer and I think that in the future they may find a cure for my cancer and wake me up. I want to have this chance. This is my wish."

Prior to the young girl’s death, the High Court judge paid her a visit and as he went by her bedside in the blink of an eye before her demise on October 17. And also acknowledged the young lady's desires. Discussing the meeting, he stated that: "She died peacefully in the knowledge her body would be preserved in the way she wished."

Presently, the girl’s body has been flown to the United States, because Britain does not have a particular lab for the procedure at the moment. Her body has been "chilled" in the course of the most recent couple of weeks in fluid nitrogen.

The Mirror reported that, the young lady had been offended from her dad throughout the previous eight years. The father stressed that: "Even if the treatment is successful and she is brought back to life in, let's say, 200 years, she may not find any relative and she might not remember things.

"She may be left in a desperate situation - given that she is still only 14 years old - and will be in the United States of America."


In due course, he conceded in saying: "I respect the decisions she is making. This is the last and only thing she has asked from me

No comments:
Write comments