Tuesday 22 November 2016

Fifty-seven-year old mum spent £40,000 on plastic surgery to look like her daughter

Mum spent £40,000 to be like daughter

With their peroxide blonde locks, svelte size eight figures and staggering energetic looks, these two ladies are regularly confused for sisters.

Be that as it may, 57-year-old Janet Horrocks has burned through £40,000 and persevered through broad restorative surgery to resemble her 35-year-old little girl Jane Cunliffe.

Janet's broad excellence regime incorporates standard Botox and fillers to stay keep up with her lone little girl – much to Jane's abhor.

While Janet is resolute that she will never surrender in her journey for interminable youth, Jane is solidly against surgery and fears that one day she will look older than her plastic-fixated mum.

Single Janet, who split from Jane's father in 2002, says: ‘My goal was to look like Jane because I created her, so really she had a similar look to me and I didn’t have a long way to go.

‘I just had to do a bit of playing about with my body and face to look younger.

‘She got her looks from me in the first place. All I am doing is just maintaining that look.’

Janet, from Burnley, Lancashire, began her change in 2001 and went ahead to have two boob occupations, an eye-lift, a nose employment and lacquers – which amounted to £20,000.

She lost two stone and went ahead to have hair expansions, laser re-emerging to her face and eyebrow inking – and Botox and customary fillers – which also costed her £20,000 throughout the years.

‘I’d put on weight and I felt dowdy and unattractive,’ explains Janet. ‘I remember looking at Jane and thinking, “I used to have a figure like yours.”

‘Time had taken its toll on my breasts and I felt like I needed some help to reverse the effects of time.’

Janet, whose profession is accounting, burned through £8,000 on two bosom embed surgeries, taking her from a 34A to an E container.

She thinned from a size 14 to an eight and began having Botox and fillers at £500 a period.

At first Janet attempted to hold her expectations under wraps – and Jane was not inspired when her mum told the truth.

‘When I first told her my new look was based on her, she was shocked and couldn’t understand why a mum would want to look like her daughter. She was quite annoyed at first.’

No comments:
Write comments