Tuesday 11 October 2016

Teenage jealous Brazilian girls tried to bury their rival in a shallow grave

Brazilian girls attempted murder

Based on the various incredible man inhumanity to man, it is obvious that the world is gradually heading towards an era where people find pleasure in causing untold pain and hardship against their fellow humans. Tragically, it happens much again and again nowadays. Four young ladies in Brazil have been captured for doing only that subsequent to tormenting a ‘love rival’.

The young ladies, who are between the ages of 13-16, purportedly tied their casualty's hands and feet together and afterward beat her with a wooden stick and a little blade, before dragging her to a shallow grave they had dug. Gruesome hellfire, I ask why they didn't get the lover boy they were quarrelling about?

To expose their atrocities, one of the four heartless murderers foolishly videoed the experience on their telephone, which police found subsequent to capturing them.

The casualty was deceitfully told that there was a party going on at the garden in which she was about getting buried in.

"They called me round to their house and when I arrived, they began to hit me," she said. They tied me up and showed me where I was going to be buried.

"Then they stabbed me and put me in the hole in the ground. I thought I was going to die there."

One of the young ladies confessed to police that the goal was to murder the young lady, just in light of the fact that she had been seeing one of her assailant's sweethearts. Jeez - you're an adolescent - when I was a youngster I shakily kissed my mate's ex; he let me know reasonable play.

"The youngsters we arrested said the victim started seeing that boy," Police chief Renata Vieira said after revealing the girls had organised a fake birthday party with one of their boyfriends.

"Jealousy is the main motive behind what happened.

"These girls all went to the same school and one of them had known the victim at least 10 years."

Simply put an aberrant Facebook status like each different desirous young lady.


Fortunately to the casualty she was able to find an way of escape with the help of some, local people in Trindade, a city in the focal Brazilian condition of Goiás.

No comments:
Write comments