Wednesday 7 September 2016

This overweight lady says, she's proud of herself and want to eat till she's unable to move from her bed

Overweight Texan lady

An overweight Texan lady known as Monica aged 27, who has reached the point of being immobilised says, she has no goal of halting eating at any point in the near future.

The lady who models on the 'Super-Sized Big Beautiful Woman' site, is planning to be the most hefty estimated lady on the planet at more than 70 stone (1000lbs) - and is working to achieve a weight that abandons her bed-bound.

Luckily to her, she’s got a lover, Sid Riley, 25, who spends his days cooking for Monica, moving her over when her 91-inch stomach is full and channel nourishing her through a tube.

According to Monica: The plan is to reach 1000lbs and become immobile. I would feel like a queen because Sid would be waiting on me hand and foot and he's excited about it too.

"It's a sexual fantasy for us and we talk about it a lot. He already has to help me get off the sofa and get me out of bed.

"If I lay down after a big dinner he has to help me roll over because my belly is too full for me to roll - it's a big turn-on for both of us."

Monica had been overweight every last bit of her life. Only two years prior she was planning for bariatric surgery, yet at the end of the day she hauled out of the operation to grasp her hefty measured figure.

Since meeting normal fabricated Sidney online four months prior, size 38 Monica has picked up very nearly four stone by pigging out on 8,000 calories consistently.

Six hot-dogs in a bread roll, a dish of "sugary" oat, four McChicken sandwiches (great yell), four twofold cheeseburgers (really epic), expansive French fries, macaroni cheddar (just to top you up), 30 chicken strips (adores chicken), a Taco Bell, six scones, two weight pick up shakes and a gallon of frozen yogurt.

Coincidentally, the weight pick up shakes incorporate 10 pop tarts, weight pick up powder and a heap of frozen yogurt, totalling a measly 3,500 calories alone.
The two love-birds are presently wanting to have a kid which Monica will raise altogether from bed.

Discussing the impact over-eating could have on her wellbeing, she says that she will risk it for a considerable measure of rolls.

Monica also said that: "My mum doesn't understand it at all and she says I'm killing myself.

"I understand her concerns but it's my life and gaining weight makes me happy.

"I do worry a little bit about losing my independence but I know Sid loves taking care of me and would never let me suffer."

Reasonable play I figure, we as a whole get ravenous some of the time and we shouldn't pass judgment on others for their way of life decisions.

No comments:
Write comments