Thursday 4 August 2016

Woman charged for raping her 2-year-old son with a toy

woman rapes own son

A 25-year-old woman whose name is given as Shakeda Brown has been apprehended by the police in Newark, New Jersey for using a vibrator to rape her 2-year-old son which led to his untimely death.

According to sources, it took a team of surgeons to remove the vibrator from the boy’s rectum, which resulted to the little boy’s death. The woman in question pleaded not guilty to the charges of sexual misbehaviour with a minor and child exploitation.


Initially, the lady lied to the police when she called them to say that her son was bleeding from his rectum, accusing a child in Weequahic park had done something untoward to him, while she was looking at a text message about 10 second. Unfortunately to her, medical experts found out that the little boy has sustained multiple bruises and cuts around his anus and his neck.

It was during the medical investigation that the medical experts also found out an object that was stucked in his rectum, that looks like a sex toy. Report has it that, it seems as if the injuries around the boy’s anus came from his own mother, while she was struggling to use her finger or other objects to get the vibrator out. It was during investigation it was made known that his mother was the actual person who inflicted those injuries to him, as a result of her evil acts.

The mother later confessed to the authorities saying that:

 “I got tired of him crying when I was trying to have sex with my boyfriend. I changed him, fed him, and burped him but he kept crying. I didn’t have sex in over 3 days so I was really horny. When me and my boyfriend were trying to do it, my son kept crying so I put one of my toys in his butt to keep him quiet. I didn’t realize it would cause this much damage to him, I just wanted him to stop crying so I could have sex,” said Brown to authorities.

Brown’s son died 2 days after the surgical procedure due to complications.


Brown was arrested and held without bond. Brown plead not guilty to sexual conduct with a minor and child abuse charges. Authorities said they found no evidence that the child had been assaulted at the park. If convicted, Brown faces up to 10 years in prison.

No comments:
Write comments