Tuesday 30 August 2016

founder of facebook visits Nigeria to inspire young entrepreneurs

Zuckerberg in Lagos

Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg has expressed how happy he is learning the “startup ecosystem in Nigeria.”

Zuckerberg’s arrival to Lagos on Tuesday was his first ever visit to the sub-Saharan Africa.

The Facebook founder made the commendation on his Facebook page, during a vist to Co-creation Hub Nigeria, CcHUB, in Yaba area of the state.

Zuckerberg marked: “Next stop: Lagos! This is my first trip to sub-Saharan Africa. I’ll be meeting with developers and entrepreneurs, and learning about the startup ecosystem in Nigeria.


“The energy here is amazing and I’m excited to learn as much as I can. Our first stop is the Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB) in Yaba. I got to talk to kids at a summer coding camp and entrepreneurs who come to CcHub to build and launch their apps. I’m looking forward to meeting more people here!.”

No comments:
Write comments