Saturday 6 August 2016

Aisha of Tinsel explains her heart breaks

Aisha of Tinsel

Irrespective of the fact that Nigerian men have severely broken her heart each time she tries to fall in love, Aisha Shaba, Tinsel starlet, explains that that has not and will not hinder her from believing that there is genuine love as she is ever ready to give it a shot again.


Here is an excerpt of her statement: “Why not? My heart has been broken several times by Nigerian boys, but that shouldn’t stop one from loving again. We can’t help it sometimes. I love to love. I like smart guys, handsome, tall, and intelligent; and of course God fearing. My guy should love to read and also very ambitious.”

Aisha a graduate of International Business and Finance, grew up mostly in England. Regardless the number of heartbreaks vowed never to fight over a man no matter the amount of love she has for him.


 “No. Never! I can never fight over a man. I have no business with any lady my man decides to move on with. I believe moving to another relationship is the decision a guy makes and I have to respect him for that and just walk away. I have never fought over a man and never will.”

No comments:
Write comments